My Infinite Abyss
This title just popped into my mind. Havent blogged in a while and my previous post was...well substandard to say the least(even by my low standards). I'm saying this so you dont expect an improvement from me. No expectations no disappointments...you know.
I've been away from my house for a few days now and quite frankly i dont miss it. What i do miss is my friend, my computer and my bike...in that particular order.
I've been thinking a lot about the future lately...which is weird because i've never ever worried about it before. But this isolation of sorts from the people and places i had gotten used to sort of puts things into perspective. Its been barely 12-13 days since exams got over and SO much for me has changed in these days. My daily routine, getting up and sleeping times and even food habits, and environment. Mind you, everything has changed for the best if seen from a strictly objective point of view, but it still pisses me off to no end!
My sleeping habits have improved and i have been healthier as compared to before. I'm even getting some exercise on account of not having the bike at my disposal. I've also been reading a lot and studying a little(For the Graduate Record Exam) . The MOST annoying thing though is that i havent had synchronous communication in a while...that sounded nerdy as hell i know but i know someone will understand. Plus i've started to hate this word UNDERSTAND. It has become the new "Sorry" and is exploited like hell these days.
"Please understand...", "I understand...", "you'll never understand..."
Ok i think i'm rambling now. Getting back to the point. This 'experience' so to speak or this 'opportunity' as my parents are describing it as, may well go on to benefit my academic future, but its fucking with my head! I feel trapped in this place. Theres no compulsion to study as such...but the expectation from me is pretty daunting. I had hoped that time would fly and i'd be over with the preparations and exam in no time...but here every second is an eternity. Plus the support i used to have during my university preparation is non-existent, everyone else is doing something else and i feel totally lost and alone.
Enough self pity for now. There ARE certain things i've learnt in my time here in Ahmedabad.
1. People think that the horn is somehow connected to the accelerator and the vehicle cannot go forward unless the horn is pressed simultaneously with the accelerator.
2. People dont appreciate it very much when you go "Oh Fuck" in public places when Himesh Reshammiya song comes on.
3.People get annoyed if you admit to the fact that you donot like(infact hate) GURU, Abhisek, Aiswaria...
Bye for now...later looserzzz

1 comment:
No comments here...get it in the mail
Post a Comment